Sunday, April 27, 2008

The Celtics Lost?!





That phrase almost started a riot in the bathrooms at BeerFest. While waiting in line I checked my phone and was amazed. I started to taunt my friend who was a Celtics fan and somehow started pandemonium in the bathroom with almost everyone chanting and cheering that the Celtics lost.

Safe to say I was very surprised by the Hawks' victory. I am happy for them and I hope they can make it an interesting series. It would be hilarious if the Suns, who a lot of people saw as a title contender, got swept and the Hawks didn't.

In the other games -

the Jazz handled their business at home and took a 3-1 lead over the Rockets. T-Mac had another good game but another quiet 4th qtr. Hopefully they can stretch the series to 6 or 7 games because...

the LakeShow took a commanding a 3-0 lead over the Nuggets with another relatively easy victory. Kobe had a solid all around game and many of his Laker teammates played solidly as well. Melo and AI were terrible and Denver was undisciplined like usual. Hopefully the Lakers can close it out Monday and get some rest.

in the NBA-TV invitational, the Magic pulled away from the Raptors late and took a 3-1 lead and I suspect that they'll close it out on Monday (on NBA-TV of course). Chris Bosh played well but no one else really showed up for the Raptors. I'm starting to think Andrea Bargnani is Italian for Kwame Brown.

No comments: